First of all let me list the four kinds of proofs:
- Through sense-perception
- Through the reasoning faculty
- From traditional or scriptural authority
- Through the medium of inspiration
These are the standards that people use as proofs but each one is subject to error. I will give an example of an error for each of these ‘proofs’ that shows the weakness of relying soley on that kind of proof.
- Sense-perception is fooled by a mirage.
- Reasoning faculty alone falters because not all logicians come to the same conclusion.
- Which tradition or scriptural authority can claim to be the correct one?
- Could the promptings of the heart that lead to the inspiration be a vain imagining?
Now we will examine and test the divine economy theory using each of these proofs.
- Sense Perception: The Divine Economy Model © is a visual graphical representation of the economy.
- Reasoning Faculty: The divine economy theory uses logic consistent within the philosophy of classical liberalism to build the theory.
- Traditional Or Scriptural Authority: Not only does it stem from the classical liberalism tradition but it ties together the ethical foundations inherent in all religions.
- Through The Medium Of Inspiration: The model in its simplest form appeared to me in a dream in the autumn of 2004 and I hurriedly wrote it down so I would not forget it. I then applied my training as a technical economist to unfold it in its various applications (macroeconomics, microeconomics, ethical economics, and economic justice) over the next seven years (2005-2012).
Check out my new website: http://bruce-koerber.squarespace.com